Our team’s specialized approach to yard makeover services in West Greenwich & throughout Rhode Island is the ideal remedy to renovate your home or commercial property.
If your plants have become overgrown and are beyond salvageable, or your landscape beds have been taken over by invasive weeds. The best solution in most instances is to start over with a brand new lawn and landscape. Full-scale yard renovation projects are one of our specialties and our crews thoroughly enjoy taking part in the process of transforming a property that has seen better days and overhauling it into a beautiful work of art.
1. Demolition – Every landscape renovation project begins with the removal process. For most projects this will involve heavy equipment dig out old trees, shrubs, mulch, rock and other debris within your landscape. If a lawn renovation project is also taking place, our crews will scrape away existing turf with a skid loader.
2. Hardscape Construction – If a retaining wall, paver installation, or other outdoor living project is requested, it will be constructed during this phase. Once completed, our crews move on to the site prep.
3. Site-Prep – Topsoil is brought in for grading the areas where slope correction is needed.
4. Landscape Installation – We begin preparing the locations for new landscape beds. Beginning with adding soil (if needed,) then planting trees, shrubs and perennials, then adding ground covering such as decorative rock or mulch.
5. Irrigation System – Once all the landscaping work has been completed and the yard has been graded out, our team installs a new sprinkler system or perform necessary upgrades to your existing system for the new lawn and landscape areas.
6. Sod and Finishing Work – Once all the landscaping has been built, lawn areas have been graded and the irrigation system has been installed/upgraded, it is time to lay new sod or apply hydroseed throughout the areas where turf will be present. Then with routine maintenance, you have a brand new outdoor space that will provide years of enjoyment!
Note: the 6-step process outlined above is a generalized, each project is unique and the order of operations for your property may differ slightly.
Reach out to us to schedule a consultation for your next project.